For Puff I used Ready Made Pastry Sheets.
For Filling :
- 500 grams ground beef mince
- 2 medium sized onions
- 2 centimeter fresh ginger peeled
- 4 big garlic pods
- ½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- Salt according to your taste
- 1 Teaspoon black Pepper
- 2 Green Chillis
- 1 dried red Chilli (Kashmiri Chili)
- 80 milliliter Water
- Juice of one lime (locally known as Indian Lemon)
Add the meat mince to a pot with the roughly chopped onion, ginger, garlic and spices such as Turmeric Powder, garam masala, salt, pepper, roughly chopped green chillies and the dried red chilli.
Also pour in the water and cook on slow to medium heat until all the water is absorbed and the ingredients are cooked. Important: the meat content should be dry!
Preheat da oven to 180 and bake for 10 minutes.
Then Put the Kheema in puff design according to your desire shapes and eggs wash and sprinkle some onion seeds (kalonji Seeds).