Aubergine veggie and all time favorite cook in any form, ma kids don’t like aubergine but when i made with peanut uff they could say no to taste aubergine. Well peanut are favorite to both ma kids they have plain and also love to have peanut butter with granulate peanut.
Firstly i am so happy to see ma dear Friend Sonal Gupta Tandoori Roti for first sight i fell in love with it and we get same one in goa @ evening i use to bring fresh one from bakery for the dinner and the aroma was so awesome and when i saw dearie Sonal Roti i told ma mum it’s unbelievable that i will do try Tandoori Roti @ home and well it was on ma list long time but @ last the time came and the aroma just refresh da memories of ma home country.
I Serve this amazing Tandoori Roti with Aubergine stuff with Peanut woooooooow it was terrific combo.
Health Benefit of Aubergine :
- The Aubergine are a very rich source of fiber and low soluble carbohydrates.
- The cholesterol levels are brought down to a great extent by the Aybergine.
- Aubergine is considered to be high in water content yet low in calorie count.
- The digestive system is kept healthy and safe because of the good content of fibre in Aubergine.
Ma innvoation combo Aubergine with Tandoori Roti noted below :
Can also follow Sonal link as noted below :
- Wheat flour — 2 cups (I use Parle-G Chakki-Atta)
- Baking soda pwd. — a pinch
- Yogurt — 2 tbsp
- Warm Water — to knead (1/2 Cup & as required)
- ghee – 1 tbsp.
- Salt — 3/4 tsp
Take a bowl add wheat flour, salt, baking soda pwd. Mix well. Then add yogurt and warm water and mix till it form into soft dough. Let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes
Put on the oven to 150.
Now take a dough & make a small ball size for all the dough, then take a rolling pin and roll it into a ¼ thick into circle don’t roll too thin it will turn to brittle.
Take a baking tray add the roll flat bread leaving space and put it in the oven to bake after 2 minute u will see the flat bread puff then flip to other side and when u see the brown spot take it out then apply the ghee over and store in the Casserole pot with lid.
Enjoy it fresh and it’s amazing.
Service with any veggie or No-Veggie.
- Small Aubergine (brinjals) — 6
- Onions – 2 medium (chopped into small)
- Tomato — 1 medium (chopped into small)
- Coconut — 5 tbsp (Fresh or Dry)
- Peanuts — 4 tbsp
- Red Chilly — 2 (Kashmiri chilly I use)
- Turmeric powder — ½ tsp
- Coriander pwd. — 1 tsp
- Cumin pwd. — 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
Wash and dry it with kitchen towel & slit the brinjals into four and keep in salt water.
Chop the onions & tomato and keep a side.
Take a blender add the coconut, peanut and dry red chilly grind it into granulated don’t make to fine paste.
Now take Aubergine fill the grind masala into four side for all the aubergine and keep a side.
Heat the oil and the chopped onion and sauté till it turn into translucent then add the chop tomato and sauté for while then coriander, cumin turmeric and salt add half cup water place the stuff aubergine and cook for 15 to 20 minute. (add water if required gravy I made it dry in middle stir it coz of less water and might burn).
Serve with any flat bread.
Serve with any flat bread.