Recheado Masala is goan popular masala ground smooth paste with vinegar and must in every goan kitchen which is jiffy to use, it is blend with spices and vinegar, it also can stocked in the refrigerator, there are ample of dishes can prepared of tasty dishes like stuffed fish & squid, mackerel pickle, rava fish fry and gorgeous chicken roulade rolls, well mackerel pickle can stay more than 15 days, to try this magical masala and have delicious lips smacking dishes.
So friend if you was searching for Recheado Masala ingredients, just ground the listed below ingredients and relish with the dish images is listed below, so ground the masala with smooth paste and store in refrigerator and enjoy the delicious dish with it.
Ingredients for Recheado Masala :
12 Red Kashmiri chillies (Soak the chilly into warm water for 3 minutes)
2 two inch sticks cinnamon
11/2 tsp. turmeric powder
1 level tsp. Cumin
8 cloves garlic
2 medium sized onions
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp. salt
1/4 Cup Vinegar – (add littel at time the paste has to be thick paste)
1. Take a pan add 1 tbsp. oil at medium heat add chop onion and suated till light brown.
2. Take a blender add all the above ingredients except the vinegar in the blend and grind to a powder.
3. Add vinegar like 1/4 cup and blend to smooth paste, it has to be thick paste not liquid type.
4. Store in a clean glass bottle and preserver for 10 to 15 days in refrigerator
1. For less spicy discard the seeds, depend of each desire.
2. While blending masala can add all the ingredients with vinegar and blend to thick paste.
3. These recheado masala can refrigerator and have to use only vinegar to store long.
listed below :