Hi friends hope all are doing good and we are just starting of year and we are end of 1st month too 😍.
Well today recipe is very jiffy and terrific, Simple Thali / Saadi Boshi (Saadi Boshi – mean in Goan Konkani Simple Thaali / Meal) which is always a soulful meal, there is no special day required to relish this gorgeous spread and we can have at any time lunch or dinner.
Today Simple meal is very nutritious with Moringa Oleifera / Drumstick leaves Dal, this recipe for drumstick fan or to fussy kids who say “NO” to have drumstick leaves than here is the perfect way to melt the kiddos 😜
Today Menu as follows :
1. Moringa Oleifera / Drumstick Leaves Dal
2. Turkish Seabream Fried Fish
3. Moong Dal Veggie
So lets begin with the ingredients and methods
1 Cup Masoor dal
1/2 Cup Drumstick leaves
1 Tomato, chopped big chunk
1 Red Onion, chopped big chunk
3 -4 Cloves Garlic
Salt to taste.
For Tempering :
1 tbsp. Ghee / Oil
1 – 2 Dried red chilly
1/2 tsp. Mustard Seeds
4 – 5 Curry Leaves.
1/2 tsp. Cumin seeds
4-6 onion small.
1. Cleaned and washed masoor dal add in a pressure cooker along with onion, tomato, drumstick leaves, garlic, turmeric add water and salt, cook at medium heat.
2. After 2 whistle of Pressure cooker turn off the fire.
3. In the meantime, take a pan add oil or ghee at medium heat add cumin and mustard seeds & allow it to splutter, add Indian small onion and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add dried red chilly and Curry Leaves. Pour this into the dal and check the salt, add according to each desire and mix well, switch off the flame.
5. Serve this gorgeous dal Chapatti or with hot steamed rice along with pickle and fried fish.
With Dal and white steam rice meal a pair with fried fish with bit crispy is a perfect, any pair of fried fish goes with dal and steam rice today i share with simple fried fish and we can also relish with Goan Recheado Stuff Masala Fish any fan for Receado Masala click here. So lets begin with fried fish.
6 Turkish Seabream Fish / Any Fish
1 tbsp. Pepper Powder
1 tbsp. Lime juice
Salt to taste
1. Take a fish clean and wash fish slightly slit the fish, keep a side.
2. Take a bowl add pepper pwd. Lime juice and salt incorporate well add fish apply the mixture well into slit and let it marinade for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Take a frying pan add oil, at medium heat add fish and fry till it is brownish and crispy.
4. Take a plate add rice pour hot drumstick dal with dollop of pickle and fried fish.
5. Serve with fresh chopped onion, green pepper and relish every bite.
Friends do try and don’t forget to share your feedback.
Green Moong Dal
Green moong dal pulses is one of my favourite and package of nutritious my kids doesn’t love much pulses hence i love to try for them something new so that they have a nutritious meal, so today i share very jiffy moong dal veggie.
1 Cup Moong dal
1 tbsp. Ginger and Garlic paste
1 tsp. Garam masala
1 medium red onion
1 tbsp. Tomatoes puree
5 -6 Curry Leaves
2 Green fresh chilly
1. Wash and soak dal overnight next day add moong dal in pressure cooker add some water salt let it cook.
2. Meanwhile finely chopped onion and tomatoes, curry leaves (as desire for my kids doesn’t eat ful leaves). Chopped green chilly into 3 piece.
3. After 2 whistle switch off the flame.
4. Take a deep pot add oil at medium heat add curry leaves after few second, add ginger and garlic paste saute for while, add chopped onion saute till it turn translucent then add tomato saute till it turn mushy add garam masala add salt.
5. Saute for while the masala then add cooked moong dal, let it cook for while, then add tomato puree. Check the salt, add if required.
6. Switch off the flame, add fresh green chilly and serve with hot white steam rice, pouring some hot dal, fried fish along with dollop of pickle.
7. Relish every bite goes well in any day.
❤ Linda Ferns ❤