Hello Friends hope all are doing gud, i missed many post being busy at work but will try my best to stop by to my beautiful friends space.
Today i share Spinach / Palak Raita ? Yes spinach / palak raita, even i was impressed when i saw Neha recipe @facebook,I prepared & bit twist with garnish it was awsome and delicious this raita is so jiffy to prepare and accomplished with pita bread or briyani.
I just enjoyed preparing this special and unique recipe along with corn for garniahing, i ❤ crunch it depend on each desire, i took this raita to office too with pita bread, its prefect for lunch @ office do try and impress your family and relish every bite with briyani or pita bread.
Well friends do stop by Neha blog click here she has amazing and terrific recipes.
Lets begin with Spinach / Palak Raita.
250 grm. Fresh Yogurt
1/2 tsp. Oil
1/2 tsp. Cumin seeds
1/2 Cup Spinach / Palak
1 Medium Green chilly
1/2 tsp. Roasted cumin powder
1/2 tsp. Black salt
1 tbsp boil Corn (garnish)
Black salt / normal salt to taste
1. Wash spinach and chopped into fine along with green chilly.
2. Take a pot add frozen corn and water, cook for while, dont overcook, keep a side.
3. Heat oil in a pan, at medium heat add cumin seeds let splutter. Add spinach along with chopped green chilli saute well.
4. Cover the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes until spinach is softened.
5. Switch the flame and let the sautéed spinach cool completely.
6. Take a bowl add fresh yogurt and whisk until smooth, add the cool sauteed spinach, cumin powder, salt and incorporate well, garnish with corn.
7. Serve the raita chilled with pita bread or with briyani.
❤ Linda Ferns ❤