Torache ani Sansaav Kodi / Mango and Mustard Curry well every must be wondering, mango season not yet started and Raw Mango Curry ? Yes you read correct i was lucky to have raw mango available here in Kuwait, just prepared the craving divine curry, if any one craving for raw mango curry do try.
Well, my friend Freda from Aromatic Essence has post this gorgouse recipe with classy and sinful shot, so couldn’t resist and tried once i got raw mangoes, do visit Freda Corner she has treasure recipes here
The curry is very simple and tasty and jiffy to make for detail recipe follow the ingredients and images step by step. This curry is normally accompaniment with rice.
Do try Goan Cuisine and sure below shot will fell in love @ first slight, do share images to connect with me @ firstname.lastname@example.org, will be glad to have feedback.
Serve : 3 – 4
Cuisine : Goan
Author : Linda
Recipe Courtesy : Freda
1 Medium Ripe Mango
1 tsp. Mustard seeds
4 to 5 Curry Leaves
Small piece of Brown Jaggery
Salt to taste
Blend into Smooth Paste :
3/4 Cup Fresh Grated Coconut
2 Red Dry Kashmiri Chillies
1/4 tsp. Turmeric
1 medium Onion
2 Garlic Cloves
Pinch of Fenugreek pwd. / seeds
3 Curry Leaves
1/4 tsp. Cumin
1 tbsp. Coriander Seeds
1. Take a blender / Mixer add all blend into smooth past ingredients add some water and blend to smooth paste.
2. Meanwhile take a tor / raw mango and peel the skin carefully and slice to medium pieces & keep a side.
3. Once the masala blend to smooth paste take a big stainer, add blend paste and extract juice of blend masala, discard the granulated masala.
4. Heat the oil in earthen pot at medium heat add mustard seeds, once it splutter, add curry leaves saute for second.
5. Add chopped mango chunks saute for while, then add thick juice and incorporate well, add jaggery and some water accordingly.
6. Add salt and let it cook for few minutes till mango chunks tender and absorb the curry well, adjust will salt, serve with hot stem along with omelet, fish or veggies.
7. Relish every bite with divine curry, white stem rice along with omelet.
Egg Omelet :
3 Medium Onion
2 green chilly
1 tsp. Garam masala
Few Fresh Coriander
Salt to taste.
1. Chop onion, tomatoes and green chilly into fine.
2. Take bowl add all chopped ingredients, garam masala, add eggs salt incoroperate well.
3. Heat a frying pan add oil, at medium heat add mixed ingridents and let it cook for while fold into long strip let it cook for few seconds, switch off the flame.
4. Serve the omelet with divine curry and white stem rice snd relish every bite.
5. Omelet you can also serve with Ros mean gravy, accommplish with flat bread or pita bread, over a weekend.
1. Freda recipe she did not extract masala, it depend on each desire.
2. In original recipe peppercorn add more than mine so addjust accordingly.
3. Substitute of jaggery with sugar.
4. Substitute of mango with tamarind, has to add along blending masala.