V’day (Valentine Day) is a very special day but i according to me everyday is V’day (Valentine Day) , and this day is very special as we Christian Celebrate the Feast of St. Valentine in Latin calls Valentinius, officially Saint Valentine of Rome is widely recognized 3rd century Roman Saint commemorated on February 14 and associated since the High Middle Ages with a Tradition of “Courtly Love”.
Valentine’s Day is celebrates as traditionally been the day when Couple’s, Parents, kids and Love Ones, call to mind their affection for each other and show it by exchanging gifts and celebrating with intimate dinner or desserts. It is also celebrated at a more elementary level with kids so today this post i denote to my blessed Kids “Danica” & “Dylan” and they really love and so excited to see this gorgeous Red Beauty.
This Cookies are just a prefect for V’day, with some ingredient and tangibly love incorporate, this cookies prefect accomplish with a cup of white milk with chocolate chip on top and what the kids need more to fall in love again and again.
I never made Special for my kids earlier V’day but this year just plan to do something special and they was amazed to see this delicious “Red Velvet with Chocolate Chip Cookies” and believer me they was so Classy, so sorry to praise my self but i too fell in LOvE with this classy Cookies and perfect for the party, or giveaway for kids birthday too.
Let’s begin with Cookies Ingredient and Method noted below :
10 piece Hershey’s chocolate chips
1/2 cup /1 stick butter
3/4 cup peanut butter (granulated)
1 1/3 cup sugar
2 tbsp. milk
1 tsp red gel food coloring
3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
1 1/2 cups All purpose flour (Maida Flour)
1 teaspoon baking soda
- Heat oven to 150 – 175, beat butter, peanut butter and sugar in stand mixer / hand mixer for about 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Turn mixer to low speed and add in egg, milk, vanilla, and red food coloring (add according to desire) .
- Mix for about 30 seconds incorporate well, then turn mixer to medium high and blend until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl sift cocoa powder, flour, baking soda and salt.
- With mixer on slow speed add flour mixture along with other ingredients to sugar fluffy texture and beat until just combined.
- Take a baking tray add butter paper, or add flour and keep a side
- Remove mixer bowl from stand / head mixer bowl. Take a tablespoon of mixture and shape dough into balls, and bit flatten.
- Place on baking tray about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Once cookies are done baking, remove from oven and immediately press a chocolate chips into the center of each cookie.
- Allow cookies to cool to room temperature, and lets kids relish with milk deep into milk and relish every bite.
❤ Linda Ferns ❤