Hello Friends hope all are doing great, I have been posting after bit long as I was busy with office work & with kids studies, and planned to prepare something healthy, different and special for kids studies holiday so prepared Ragi / Fingers Millet Chocolate Chips.
Ragi / Fingers Millet is very healthy and still remember my mum use to prepare when I had delivery she use to say it’s a magical ingredients to heal any wound & gives power too. My mum use to prepared like porridge like oats or a pudding once it’s been cool, will soon share my mum recipe soon of Ragi / Fingers Millet.
I really enjoyed to prepared this healthy muffins and my kids enjoyed eating this gorgeous cupcakes enfold with chocolate chips with garnish with chocolate chpis, forgot that I mix match with Ragi and relish every bite with black tea, let’s begin with recipe and images in detail below :
4 Tbsp. Ragi flour
1 Cup All purpose flour
1/ 2 cup Butter
3/4 cup Sugar
½ tsp. Baking powder
½ tsp. Baking soda
1tsp. Nutmeg & cardamon powder ;
½ tsp Salt
2 tbsp. Yogurt
¾ cup Milk
1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 tbsp. Dry Coconut
10 Pieces Cannebery
1. Preheat oven to 150 deg C. Grease the muffin tray.
2. Take white flour (APF)and ragi flour, baking powder & baking soda and sieve the dry ingredients and keep a side.
3. Take a bowl add butter and sugar a beat together with electrical mixer at medium speed until creamy and pale yellow color. Add egg and beat till fluffy.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix well till incorporate, than add chocolate chips, mix well with spatular, take a measuring tbsp. Fill the mixture and add to grease muffins tray.
5. Bake the muffins to 150 °C for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted come clean of a muffin.
6. Switch off the oven or take off the muffin from the oven and let it cool for 5 to 10 minutes, now transfer the muffins with their paper cups to a wire rack.
7. Garnish with dry coconut and cannebery & relish with Coffee ☕ or Tea 🍵.
❤ Linda Ferns ❤